Please visit us there!!!!
Why you and your family need our care
Welcome! If you’ve found your way to this site, you’ve probably been referred to us by one of our patients and you already know how their health has improved with our unique chiropractic care program. Keep reading to find out more about what’s different about what we offer at Reddy Chiropractic, and how our care can help you to achieve and maintain a wellness lifestyle.
Many people have the thought that Chiropractors are for neck , back, and other musculoskeletal pain only. While Chiropractic is very effective with these, the reality is that Chiropractic adjustments effect the nervous system and so, is a neuro-musculoskeletal science, art and philosophy. Why is this so important????
- Stress has been recognized as “The Health Epidemic of the 21st Century” by the World Health Organization
- Stress is defined as a physical,chemical,or emotional factors that cause the body and brain to unbalance and dysfunction
- Chronic unresolved stress is the major cause of all physical and emotional disease and disorder
- Stress causes an imbalance in our sympathetic(survival mode) and our parasympathetic (healing) systems. Our sympathetic nervous system goes into long-term overdrive while our parasympathetic nervous system is greatly reduced and weakened
- When the brain is out of balance, the body will always follow and also go out of balance. We recognize the signs of an imbalanced system such as as fatigue, mood swings, digestive disorders, headaches, joint pain, back pain, anxiety, colic, reflux, and more.
- The best, fastest and most effective way to neutralize the stress response and re-balance the autonomic nervous system is with a Chiropractic adjustment
- The Spine is the best reflection of how the brain is functioning and the best gateway to altering and improving brain function
- Chiropractors work with the spine maximize brain function and restore normal physiology
Why your Children need Chiropractic Care
We offer a gentle, hands on approach, designed to meet your specific needs. There are over 100 different Chiropractic techniques used to remove the stress that comes from a neurostructural misalignment, also known as a vertebral subluxation.
“While other professions are concerned with changing the environment to suit the weakened body, the chiropractor is concerned with strengthening the body to suit the environment.” – B.J. Palmer, D.C